Barcelona president Joan Laporta admits they still need a major player sale.
Laporta says that to register Jules Kounde there will have to be a departure in the coming days but says that even so Barcelona could still make more signings: Marcos Alonso and Bernardo Silva are targets.
“It’s true we still have to register Kounde and there has to be a departure to do so,” Laporta told DAZN.
On more signings, after making five so far, six including Pablo Torre, he added: “Yes, it’s true we have interest in some players, but first we will speak with (their) clubs.
“It’s August 13, so imagine what’s left (in the transfer window). We can still work on some signings to make the team even more competitive.”