Mobile Legends Patch 1.6.66 Update is live on the Advanced Server of the game. This Patch Update has brought in some changes to the revamped form of Faramis, which was introduced in the last Patch 1.6.64 Update. Being very rarely picked in games, Faramis and Vexana were expected to get a revamp soon. Along with it, several balance changes like hero adjustments, battlefield adjustments, and new events are also coming to the Advanced Server.
Mobile Legends Patch 1.6.66 Update: Hero adjustments
Revamped Faramis (Nerfed)
Revamped Faramis has been made too powerful with his ultimate, as he has been causing too much power.
The cooldown timer now starts at the end of the skill duration.
- Cooldown: 40-32 s >> 50- 40 s
The developers have been slightly boosting Masha’s damage.
- Base Damage: 60 >> 75
- Extra Damage: 1.5%-3% of the Target’s Max HP >> 1.5%- 3.5% of Masha’s Max HP
- HP Cost: 2.5%- 4% of 1 HP Bar >> 3% of 1 HP Bar
Johnson’s been zooming too freely after the previous buff. It’s time to step on the brakes.
Damage: 120-220 + 250% Physical Defense >> 120-220 + 220% Physical Defense
- Max Damage: 525-875 + 280% Magic Power >> 450-750 + 280% Magic Power
- Sustained Damage: 80-120 + 20% Magic Power >> 60-100 + 20% Magic Power
Guinevere has been made less reliant on Spatial Migration hits and opening up more possibilities for her on the battlefield.
- New Effect: Guinevere’s Skill 1, 2 and enhanced basic attack inflicts a mark for 4 seconds on hit, up to 3 marks. Enemies with max marks will be knocked airborne when hit by her ultimate.
- Enhanced Basic Attack’s HP Regen: 8% Lost HP >> 80 + 8% Lost HP
- Other Optimization: A range indicator has been added to the enhanced Basic Attack.
The developers are partially taking back the buffs from the previous patch.
- Extra Crit Chance: 5%-15% >> 2.5%-10% (5%-20%, considering the Passive)
Base Damage: 200-600 >> 150-550
Mobile Legends Patch 1.6.66 Update: Weekly free heroes and new skins
- Xavier and Xavier ‘Verdict of Light” will be in a bundle and available on 22nd of March, 2022. For the first week, 30% OFF will be offered.
- Dyrroth “V.E.N.O.M. Cobra” will be available on 30th of March, 2022 for 899 Diamonds. For the first week, 30% OFF will be offered. Players can participate in the pre-sale, which is beginning 23rd of March, 2022. Players can complete the specific tasks, and request help from friends for extra discounts.
- April Starlight Skin – Balmond “Bioroid” will be available on the 1st of April, 2022 .
- Collector Skin – Brody “Ore-chemist” will be available on 7th of April, 2022 in the Grand Collection event.
- Alpha “Onimusha Commander” is back from the revamp and will be available soon.
Fragment Shop adjustments
Premium Skin Fragment Shop
- Akai “Street Enforcer” will be available.
- Hayabusa “Spacetime Shadow” will be unavailable.
Rare Skin Fragment Shop
- Layla “Bunny Babe”, Miya “Captain Thorns”, Freya “Dragon Hunter”, Aldous “Red Mantle”, Minsitthar “Gilded King” will be available.
- Lunox “Ash Blossom”, Claude “Plunderous Pirate”, Akai “Akazonae Samurai”, Gatotkaca “Mighty Guardian”, Minotaur “Sacred Hammer” will be unavailable.
Hero Fragment Shop
- Brody, Balmond, Dyrroth, Diggie, Alpha, Bane will be available.
- Layla, Chang’e, Angela, Karrie, Claude, Silvanna will be unavailable.
Weekly Free Heroes
8 Free Heroes dated 03/18/2022 05:01:00 to 03/25/2022 05:00:00 (Server Time)
6 Extra Starlight Member Heroes
Mobile Legends Patch 1.6.66 Update: Battlefield adjustments
Players are further testing the adjustments to Alice in the Warrior and Elite rank. They will be rolling out more rank-specific hero adjustments on the Advanced Server. In the future, they won’t be applied to the Official Server quite yet.
The Battle Spells’ sound effects have been revamped.
The developers are reverting the previous adjustments to make the spell’s function clearer. It no longer reduces enemies’ damage by 25%.
- Cooldown: 90 s >> 75 s
The description to match the actual effect is modified. The max attack speed has always been 500%.
Damage frequency has slightly been reduced.
Unique Passive- Twilight
- Cooldown: 1.5s >> 2 s
Steel Legplates (New Component)
- Craft Cost: 530
- Attribute: 45 Physical Defense
- Component: Leather Jerkin
- Craftable: Blade Armor, Dominance Ice
Blade Armor (Buffed)
Craft Cost: 2160 >> 1960
Leather Jerkin + Leather Jerkin + Leather Jerkin >> Leather Jerkin + Leather Jerkin + Steel Legplates
Black Ice Shield + Leather Jerkin >> Black Ice Shield + Steel Legplates
Brute Force Breastplate
Ares Belt + Leather Jerkin >> Ares Belt + Leather Jerkin + Leather Jerkin
Rose Gold Meteor and Magic Blade (Nerfed)
Unique Passive – Lifeline
This effect is now triggered before the HP is about to drop below 30 %.
Battle Experience Optimizations
- Attack assist is added switch to controls, Advanced Control Mode. When it is switched off, heroes will no longer chase enemies out of their attack range.
- Heroes’ turning speed is optimized. Heroes can now change directions faster.
- The priority levels of Lithowanderer, Lord, and Turtle is optimized. Heroes will no longer attack the Lithowanderer when attacking Lord or Turtle.
Mobile Legends Patch 1.6.66 Update: New Features and events
Delightful Vending Gifts
MLBB X Sanrio characters exclusive emote, Hello Kitty “Well Done” will be available between the 22nd of March, 2022 to 4th of April, 2022! Players can receive “Well Done”, which is a 3-day and “Well Done” once. Players will make 15 draws and 50 draws in the Delightful Vending Surprise event. Do not miss it!
Mobile Legends Patch 1.6.66 Update: System adjustments
- Some of the unnecessary red dots were removed and greatly reduced the number of pop-ups upon login.
- The text clarity of the home screen under high or better graphics settings was improved.
- The default graphics settings on certain devices and optimized the in-match experience was adjusted.
- An issue is fixed, where Lieh’s model was replaced by Yin in certain cases.
- An issue is fixed, where the Battle Spel’s description wouldn’t disappear normally.
- The display issue with Sun’s and Lunox’s skill upgrade effects has been fixed.
- Flameshot’s issue where he dealt no damage in certain cases, has been fixed.
- Valentina turns into Aamon has been fixed an issue with the camera has been fixed.
- The privacy settings were reset after matches has been fixed.
- The voice listening switch issue has been fixed, which is reset upon entering a lobby. Now, it’ll be switched on by default.
- The display issue on certain in-game screens has been fixed.
What are your thoughts on Mobile Legends Patch 1.6.66 Update? Let us know in the comments below.