With the onset of the month of June 2022, the developers at MOONTON Games have now rolled out some changes in the magic equipment in Advanced Server, helping to focus on more hero and play-style compatibility versus its raw power. While picking these magic equipment in the future, players will now focus more on their effects on the battlefield, based on their hero picks and compatibility in playstyle. There will also be a number of hero adjustments which will be rolled out, in the midst of a whole new Ranked Season in-game. More optimizations will be made in the Revamped Talent System introduced in the last patch. Let us explore Patch 1.6.88 Update of Mobile Legends in detail.
Mobile Legends Patch 1.6.88 Update: Hero Adjustments
Revamped Vexana (Nerfed)
The ardent efforts of the developers are to moderate Vexana‘s damage through yet another set of nerfs which continue, as the Vexana hegemony grows. This should boost the survivability of heroes who are unfortunate enough to come across Vexana and her Undead Knight on the battlefield.
Base Damage: 220-500 >> 170-450
Skill 1 (↑)
Partially reverted the previous nerf on the skill width and modified the skill indicator to match the actual area of effect.
Skill 2 (↓)
Base Damage: 500-850 >> 400-700
- Slash Damage: 250-450 + 100% Magic Power >> 300-450 + 60% Magic Power
- The entrance delay has been increased for the Undead Knight to give the opposing players more time to react.
Revamped Faramis (Nerfed)
The developers are releasing a series of nerfs to tone down some of Faramis’ potency while reworking his Ultimate.
- Cooldown of Soul fragments generated by Skill hits: 2s >> 4s
- HP Regen: 300 + 100% Magic Power >> 150 + 60% Magic Power
- Respawn Timer Reduction per stack: 6% >> 5%
- New Effect: Each stack of Soul Fragment also grants Faramis a small Magic Power boost.
Skill 1 (↓)
Initial Damage: 325-550 + 60% Magic Power >> 250-400 + 60% Magic Power
Subsequent Damage: 325-550 + 60% Magic Power >> 250-400 + 60% Magic Power
Skill 2 (↓)
- Cooldown: 5.5-3.5s >> 6-5s
- Slightly reduced the skill’s casting time, which was applied in the previous version.
- Base Extra HP: 800-1600 >> 600-1200
- When the extra HP is depleted, the hero will enter a special state, as it cannot move or cast skills. It is immune to damage for a short while.
- An issue was fixed where the casting of the Ultimate couldn’t be interrupted.
With a few adjustments that highlight his damage and improve his durability, the developers expect Leomord to charge even more ferociously into the late game and show better command in team fights.
Basic Attack (↑)
- Crit Damage: 180% >> 200%
- Lifesteal Ratio: 60% >>100%
Skill 1 (↑)
Max Physical Attack Bonus: 140% >> 180%
Extra Defense: 40-60 >> 40-80
Skill 1 (↓)
Extra Movement Speed: 25-50% >> 25-40%
Skill 2 (↑)
An issue was fixed where the attack could be interrupted even after the skill was successfully cast.
Xavier’s been an absolute showstopper on the battlefield. Therefore, the developers are slightly lowering his damage to balance out previous adjustments.
Skill 1 (↓)
Base Damage: 325-600 >> 320-560
Julian’s array of weaponry has proven to be incredibly devastating when left unchecked. To give opponents more room for counterplay, the developers nerfed his overall durability and base damage.
Spell Vamp: 25% >> 20%
Skill 2 and Skill 2 (Enhanced) (↓)
The Lifesteal efficiency has been reduced to match that of other AoE skills.
Skill 3 (Enhanced) (↓)
Initial Attack’s Base Damage: 340-500 >> 300-420
Lunoxs’ previous adjustments are put back to sleep. A new one has been introduced, based on the Official Server version.
Skill 2 (~)
Damage Bonus: 130% Magic Power + 1.5%-3.5% of Target’s Max HP >> 120% Magic Power + 2.5%-5% Target’s Max HP
Gord’s previous mobility boost has led to a dashing overperformance on the battlefield. Therefore, developers are squaring that off with a slightly lowered damage in this patch.
Skill 2 (↓)
Base Damage: 60-85 >> 50-75
Base Damage: 150-250 >> 135-225
Floryn’s in-match performance has significantly improved since the last official patch. Therefore, players are temporarily walking back the previous adjustments to her Skill 1 and 2.
Mobile Legends Patch 1.6.88 Update: Battlefield adjustments
Radiant Armor (~)
To ease some of Radiant Armor’s glaring power on the battlefield, we’re restricting its late-game power but balancing it out with a lower craft cost.
- Damage reduction: 3-10 >> 5-8
- Craft cost: 1980 >> 1880
Blood Wings (↑)
For most mages, the extra durability provided by Blood Wings can hardly turn the tide in battle, the developers are buffing up its Magic Power to match its cost.
- Magic Power: 150 >> 175
Glowing Wand (↑)
The developers have noticed that Glowing Wand often wanes in the face of high-defence enemies. Therefore, players are raising the upper limit on its burn damage, but making it a tad harder to unleash its full power.
- Burn Damage: 1-2% Max HP (at 1-3 Stacks) >> 0.5-3% Max HP (at 1-6 Stacks)
Elegant Gem (~)
- The developers are granting Elegant Gem, which is a new passive that doesn’t lose effect, after the equipment upgrade.
- Revamped Effect: It now grants 10 extra HP Regen and 5 extra Mana Regen for 3 minutes, which is only once per match, regardless of whether the equipment is upgraded or sold.
Genius Wand (↓)
- Both Magic Penetration and Magic Defense Reduction which was providing Genius Wand, have been a bane to squishy heroes on the battlefield. The developers are hoping to give them a fighting chance with this simple nerf.
- Magic Defense Reduction: 2-9 >> 3-7
Shadow Twinblades (↑)
- Some of Shadow Twinblades’ power is being shifted to the early game to help magic assassins more easily forge an early lead.
- Damage: 200 + 50% Magic Power >> 300 + 25% Magic Power
- The Camera Shift has been renamed with an option to Aim Panning.
- When Aim Panning is enabled, the camera pans toward the aiming direction, when players are casting directional and location-based skills.
Mobile Legends Patch 1.6.88 Update: New features, ranked season and more
- S24 will end on 06/04/2022 at 23:59:59.
- Players who’ve reached the Master or higher rank will receive Grock “Ancient Totem” as the Season Finale Reward.
- S25 will begin on 06/05/2022 at 02:00:00.
8 Free heroes
The visuals of Fixed Attributes, such as the Sustained Damage are being optimized. According to the types of the selected talents, which include Offensive, Defensive and Utility, the visualised sword will change into four different forms Dominance, Tenacity, Balance, and Insight. Other optimizations are being carried out and will be in effect soon.
Emblem Matrix will be closed with the ongoing of the system. Players can tap the Talent Essence icon in the upper right corner of the Talent screen and directly exchange Tickets or Battle Points for Talent Essence.
That’s all for today’s Mobile Legends Patch 1.6.88 Update. Let us know in the comment section below!