The Walking Dead: All-Stars is an idle RPG featuring a post-apocalyptic world with lurking dangers and horrors at every corner. Take control of many different characters and pave your way to survival among the hordes of undead creatures, utilizing unique character synergies and strategies. The game is based on a top-view battle system. It has unique battle synergies between characters for which having a good set of characters at the start is quite necessary. For that, our The Walking Dead: All-Stars reroll guide that will help you get started with great characters.
How to reroll efficiently in The Walking Dead: All-Stars
The Walking Dead: All-Stars tutorial takes a decent amount of time for the average gacha game. Moreover, it doesn’t have many pulls at the start, so rerolling is not that recommended. But if you want to do the rerolling, it is better to use an emulator. The game does have an easy account resetting option which makes things a bit easier. To get started, follow these steps:
The Walking Dead: All-Stars reroll guide for Android Devices
- Start the game and make sure to select the guest account option.
- After that, you should begin the tutorial, it can take a while until it finishes. Skip most of the story content after you have seen it at least once.
- The Recruit menu is used for summoning new characters and is locked behind a stage clear, so continue until you can unlock it.
- Claim the premium currency that you can use to roll in the banners from the Mail-box, mission and quest rewards, or any other place you can find.
- Roll on the banner that has the character you want. If you get the character that you wanted then bind the account, but, if it was a failed reroll then continue.
- Resetting an account is as easy as it can get. Simply navigate to the Profile section, then to the Account tab. Here you will find the option Delete Account at the bottom-left of the screen. Tap on the option and confirm the prompt. If you did it correctly, you should have a fresh start again.
- Continue the reroll process until you are satisfied with a good account.
The Walking Dead: All-Stars reroll guide for iOS Devices
Reroll using the same method as Android.
How to reroll on an Emulator in The Walking Dead: All-Stars
Emulators are always the best tools for rerolling, you can use BlueStacks, LD player, Memu, or any other emulator. All the modern emulators have all the necessary features to make the rerolling process very smooth and easy. If you get stuck at any point, read the official documentation. You can also do a simple web search, any queries should be easily available on the web. To start with rerolling on Emulators, follow these steps:
- Install the game on any one instance, preferably on a 64-bit instance installation because they provide better performance and stability for most modern games.
- Open the game after installation and complete the full download for the game. Once that is done simply close the game.
- Make clones for the game from the Manager menu of the emulator. The number of clones that you can make depends on the computer’s specifications.
- Start the reroll process on the cloned instances, and after a bad reroll just delete the cloned instance and again make clones from the main instance. You can also opt to reset accounts each time instead of deleting them, go with your preferred reroll method.
- Once you get the perfect account with desired characters, bind the account from Account Settings.
How to bind a game account in The Walking Dead: All-Stars
Navigate to the Profile section from the top-left icon on the main screen and from there to the Account tab. Here, you should be able to see account binding options from multiple third-party services, select the one you prefer the most, and bind the game account to it. Binding the game account is always recommended since you would be able to play the game on different devices and even have your game data always intact in most scenarios.
What are your thoughts on our The Walking Dead: All-Stars reroll guide? Let us know in the comments below!